love笔记本 笔记本

admin 商品报价 2

谁有完整版《恋恋笔记本》的英文台词

"I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.."

love笔记本 笔记本-第1张图片-星选测评

— Nicholas Sparks(The Notebook)

"So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday."— Nicholas Sparks(The Notebook)

"I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours."— Nicholas Sparks(The Notebook)

"You can't live your life for other people. You've got to do what's right for you, even if it hurts some people you love."

— Nicholas Sparks(The Notebook)

"We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me, love like that has only happened once, and that's why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I'll never forget a single moment of it."

— Nicholas Sparks(The Notebook)

"You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together."

— Nicholas Sparks(The Notebook)

"You are the answer to every prayer I've offered. You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don't know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have."

— Nicholas Sparks(The Notebook)

1,片头老年Noah说的开场白

I am no one special,我不是什么名人,

just a common man with common thoughts.只是个思想平凡的普通人。

I've led a common life.过着普通的生活。

There are no monuments dedicated to me.我没有什么纪念碑。

And my name will soon be forgotten.也很快会为世人所遗忘。

But in one respect, I've succeeded as gloriously as anyone who ever lived.但在某方面来说,我跟大家一样都活得很快乐。

I've loved another with all my heart and soul andfor me that has always been enough.我全心全意爱着另一个人,对我而言,那已经足够了。

2..二人再度相逢,情人之间的争吵,有时候也是爱情的一部分~

Allie:Look at us, we're already fighting.看看我们,已经在吵架了

Noah:Well, that's what we do.We fight.我们就是这样,我们会吵架

You tell me when I'm being an arrogant son of a bitch你管我叫自大的混蛋

and I tell you when you're being a pain in the ass.我管你叫难搞的女人

Which you are 99% of the time.而你有99%的时间都是

I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings.我不怕伤到你

They have like a two second rebound rate你很快就会恢复元气

and you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing.马上又变回难搞的女人

Allie:So, what?那又怎样?

Noah:So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard.

所以这不轻松,反而会很吃力

And we're gonna have to work at this every day,

我们会每天都得面对这个问题

but I want to do that, because I want you.

而我想要那些,因为我要你

I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.

我永远要你,要我们一起厮守每一天

3.Allie难以下定决心,一边是Lon,一边是Noah。Noah歇斯底里的问她自己要什么~

Would you stop thinking about what everyone wants.

拜托你别再想大家要什么了

Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants,

别再想我要什么

what your parents want. What do you want?

他要什么、你父母要什么

What do you want?

你要什么?

4.Allie离开之后,Noah开始给她写信,一天一封,写了365天

My dearest Allie,亲爱的艾莉

I couldn't sleep last night because I know that

it's over between us.

我昨晚辗转难眠,因为我知道我们之间完了

I'm not bitter anymore, because I know that what we

had was real.我不再痛苦,因为我知道我们曾拥有真爱

And if in some distant place in the future要是未来在遥远的某处

we see each other in our new lives,我们再度相遇

I'll smile at you with joy我会对你微笑,并忆起…

and remember how we spent a summer beneath the trees

我们曾在绿荫之下共度某个夏日

Iearning from each other and growing in love.

彼此学习,在爱中成长

The best love is the kind that awakens the soul

最好的爱能唤醒灵魂

and makes us reach for more,

启发我们追求卓越

that plants a fire in our hearts

会我们的心里种下热情的火苗

and brings peace to our minds.

并带给我们的心灵平静

And that's what you've given me.

那也就是你所给予我的

That's what I'd hoped to give to you forever.

我也希望能永远给你这一切

I love you. I'll be seeing you, Noah.

我爱你,他日再见了

5.Allie得了老年痴呆症,失去了记忆,Noah一遍一遍读他们年轻时的故事给她听

I know you feel lost right now,我知道你现在感觉很失落

but don't worry,但是别担心

nothing is ever lost, nor can be lost.没有任何事物会失落或被遗忘

The body sluggish, aged, cold,肉体只会迟缓、老化,冰冷

the embers left from earlier fires.大火过后的余烬

shall duly flame again.也会再度燃烧

6.Noah的孩子们劝他回家,他坚持留在医院陪着Allie

Look, guys,孩子们

that's my sweetheart in there.那是我最心爱的人

I'm not leaving her.我不会离开她

This is my home now.这里现在就是我家

Your mother is my home.你们的母亲就是我的家

7.结尾,非常感人~二人不离不弃,在爱中辞世~

Allie:I need to ask you something.

我要问你一件事

Noah:What is it, sweetheart?什么事?亲爱的

Allie:Do you think that our love can create miracles?

你觉得我们的爱可以创造奇迹吗?

Noah:Yes, I do.That's what brings you back to me each time.

我想可以,正是因为爱每次都把你带回我身边

Allie:Do you think our love could take us away together?

你觉得我们的爱能把我们一起带走吗?

Noah:I think our love can do anything we want it to.

我想我们的爱可以让我们无所不能

Allie:I love you.我爱你

Noah:I love you, Allie.我也爱你

《恋恋笔记本》经典台词

《恋恋笔记本》经典台词

1、There will be at least one time, you forget yourself for someone, asking for no result, no company, no ownership, even nor love. Just ask for meeting you in my most beautiful years, to meet you……

——一生至少该有一次,为了某个人而忘了自己,不求有结果,不求同行,不求曾经拥有,甚至不求你爱我。只求在我最美的年华里,遇到你……

2、Summer romances end for all kinds of reasons,But when all is said and down,they have one thing in common:they are shooting stars,a spectacular moment of light in the heavens,a fleeting glimpse of eternity,And in a flash,they're gone.

——夏日的恋情总是因为各种各样的原因而终结,但不管是什么原因,他们都有一个共同点:他们都像是划过天堂的流星,拥有壮观的一刻,虽然只是一闪而过,却拥有短暂的永恒。

3、I am no one special,

just a common man with common thoughts.

I've led a common life.

There are no monuments dedicated to me.

And my name will soon be forgotten.

But in one respect, I've succeeded as gloriously as anyone who ever lived.

I've loved another with all my heart and soul andfor me that has always been enough.

——我不是什么名人,

只是个思想平凡的普通人。

过着普通的`生活。

我没有什么纪念碑。

也很快会为世人所遗忘。

但在某方面来说,我跟大家一样都活得很快乐。

我全心全意爱着另一个人,对我而言,那已经足够了。

4、Allie:Look at us, we're already fighting.

Noah:Well, that's what we do.We fight.

You tell me when I'm being an arrogant son of a bitch.

and I tell you when you're being a pain in the ass.

Which you are 99% of the time.

I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings.

They have like a two second rebound rate.

and you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing.

Allie:So, what?

Noah:So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard.

And we're gonna have to work at this every day.

but I want to do that, because I want you.

I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.

——看看我们,已经在吵架了。

我们就是这样,我们会吵架。

你管我叫自大的混蛋。

我管你叫难搞的女人。

而你有99%的时间都是。

我不怕伤到你。

你很快就会恢复元气。

马上又变回难搞的女人。

那又怎样?

所以这不轻松,反而会很吃力。

我们会每天都得面对这个问题。

而我想要那些,因为我要你。

我永远要你,要我们一起厮守每一天。

;

请问在恋恋笔记本里诺亚给爱立写的那封信的全文

.Allie离开之后,Noah开始给她写信,一天一封,写了365天。可因为艾莉的妈妈,艾丽没有收到信.....在他和诺亚吵了一架后,她在车上拆开了诺亚写给她的信,一边读一边哭....信的内容如下:

My dearest Allie,

我最亲爱的艾莉

I couldn't sleep last night because I know that it's over between us.

昨晚上我睡不着,因为我知道,我们俩已经结束了。

I'm not bitter anymore, because I know that what we had was real.

我不会再痛苦,因为我知道,我们的曾经是真实存在的。

And if in some distant place in the future

如果将来我们都有了新的生活

we see each other in our new lives,

在某个遥远的地方重逢的话

I'll smile at you with joy

我会开心的朝你微笑

and remember how we spent a summer beneath the trees

记住我们在树下度过了怎样的一个夏天

Iearning from each other and growing in love.

从彼此的身上学到什么是爱,在爱中长大。

The best love is the kind that awakens the soul

真正的爱能够唤醒我们的灵魂

and makes us reach for more,

让我们获得更多

that plants a fire in our hearts

在我们的心中留下火种

and brings peace to our minds.

让我们获得内心的平静

And that's what you've given me.

而这些就是你所给我的

That's what I'd hoped to give to you forever.

也是我希望能够一辈子给你的。

I love you. I'll be seeing you, Noah.

我爱你,他日再见了,Noah

我也很喜欢这一部电影,很喜欢这一段。

比较喜欢这一个的翻译,比较诗意,当然百度里还有其他的翻译,只是喜欢这个,所以放上来了。希望大家喜欢。

字是我一个一个打出来的,望采纳。

标签: 笔记本 love