求用电脑能看的免费好电影!!
我是学电影专业方面的,自己也很喜欢看电影,各种题材的也都看,剧情片和战争应该是最多的。就将会记录下来个人觉得很不错的名字,废话不多说,直接上电影(这里没有讲电影讲的是什么写出来,每个人的感受不一样,希望你能喜欢)。
改编自史蒂芬·金小说的优秀电影:危情十日,肖申克的救赎,迷雾,闪灵,1408,伴我同行,克里斯汀,绿色奇迹,猫眼,宠物坟场。(里面都惊悚、剧情,很经典,相信你也有看过)。
悬疑、惊悚、动作片:恐怖游轮,八面埋伏,沉默羔羊,禁闭岛,夏洛克福尔摩斯系列,越狱系列(第一部经典),窃听风暴,萤火虫之墓,这个杀手不太冷,谍影重重系列,碟中谍系列,华尔街系列,詹姆斯邦德系列,终结者系列,盗火线,代号13,逍遥法外,杀死比尔,死神来了系列,电锯惊魂系列,致命ID,死亡飞车,逃出鳄鱼岛,大逃亡,饥饿游戏,异次元杀阵,拆弹部队,刀锋战士,无间道风云,公众之敌,艺伎回忆录,太平间闹鬼事件,变异,大白鲨,生死狙击,三个火枪手,夺命手机,守夜人,真实的谎言,一切为了她/危情三日,时间规划局,红龙,飓风营救1-2,暂告安全,救世主,两杆大烟枪,偷拐抢骗,撞车,空军一号,雷霆壮志,暗流,警告安全,我是传奇,独行侠,侠探杰克,埃迪森,绝密飞行,美国黑帮,纽约黑帮,海啸奇迹,乱战,颤栗航班93
科幻片:变形金刚系列,钢铁侠系列,人兽杂交,复仇者联盟,美国队长,雷神,超级战舰,猩球崛起,诸神之战,金刚,狂蟒之灾,绿巨人,逃出克隆岛,后天,2012,独立日,机械公敌
剧情片:蝴蝶效应系列,飞越疯人院,盗梦空间,穆赫兰道,魔术师,万能钥匙,记忆碎片,停留,搏击俱乐部,阿甘正传,荒岛余生,无主之城,教父1-3,大鱼,冬天的骨头,遗愿清单,辛德勒名单,西西里的美丽传说,天堂电影院,海上钢琴师,钢琴师,钢的琴,钢琴课,钢琴别恋,美丽心灵,楚门的世界,返老还童,低俗小说,可可西里,迫在眉睫,致命魔术,弱点,美国往事,放牛班的春天,老无所依,心灵捕手,断背山,血钻,雨果,国王的演讲,午夜巴黎,红气球,莫扎特传,社交网络,艺术家,斗士,百万宝贝,午夜巴塞罗那,不一样的天空,艾德·伍德,云下的日子,两杆大烟枪,摇滚黑帮,红·白·蓝三部曲,爱情是狗娘,天佑鲍比,鲍比,给鲍比·朗的情歌,盗走达芬奇,法国中尉的女人,树先生,黑暗中的舞者,一一,阳光灿烂的日子,罗生门,音乐之声,红高粱,猜火车,千与千寻,十诫,火之战车,林肯律师,七磅,死囚之舞,忠犬八公,熊的故事,消防犬,触不可及,怦然心动,波斯王子:时间之沙,一代骄马,不羁的天空,成事在人,傲慢与偏见,判我有罪,一球成名1-2,卡特教练,V字仇杀队,革命之路,赎罪,我家买了动物园,天使夜惊情,海洋,卡特教练,林肯,玫瑰人生,革命之路,傲慢与偏见,我私人的爱达荷,无懈可击,飞行者,心理游戏
战争片:拯救大兵瑞恩,冰与火之歌权利的游戏系列,加勒比海盗系列,指环王系列,我们来自未来系列,卢旺达饭店,偷袭珍珠港,最长的一天,南京南京,金陵十三钗,桂河大桥,西线无战事,巴顿将军,帝国的毁灭,刺杀希特勒,野战排,兵临城下,风语者,卡莎布兰卡,美丽人生,奇袭60阵地,桥,斯巴达300勇士,战马,中途岛之战,东京审判,全金属外壳,现代启示录,猎杀U-571,英国病人,父辈的旗帜,海底喋血战,硫磺岛家书,细细的红线,虎虎虎,深入敌后,幸运符,无耻混蛋,止损,洛杉矶之战,黑鹰坠落,锅盖头,恋恋笔记本,爱国者,太阳之泪,勇闯夺命岛,无人地带,哈特的战争,赛德克·巴莱,红色机尾,燃烧岁月,黑皮书,这里的黎明静悄悄,英国病人,1942,拉贝日记,我们曾经是战士,太阳帝国,漫长的婚约,绝密飞行,生于7月4日,在第二梯队,反抗军,黑皮书,冷山,冰雪勇士,穿条纹睡衣的男孩,海豹六队:突袭乌萨马本拉登,赎罪
爱情片:泰坦尼克号,分手信,和莎莫的500天,比悲伤更悲伤的故事,恋恋笔记本,魂断蓝桥,我的野蛮女友搞笑片:(金凯瑞)月亮上的男人,阿呆与阿瓜,神探飞机头1-2,大话王,变相怪杰,冒牌天神,卑鄙的我,电焊工,怪物公司。
这是我大学里看的片子,收集了很久。(这里在分类的时候可能存在某种观点,也许我会当作别种题材来看),最后希望国产电影登上世界的电影舞台。
求复仇者联盟完整英文台词
复仇者联盟 Avengers
宇宙魔方已经苏醒了
The Tesseract has awakened.
它处在人类那微不足道的世界 It is on a little world, a human world.
人类觊觎它的能量
They would wield its power,
但只有我们的盟友才对它了如指掌
but our ally knows its workings as they never will.
他将为我们开路 He is ready to lead
我们的军队奇塔瑞紧随其后
and our force, our Chitauri, will follow.
事成之后那个世界归他 A world will be his.
整个宇宙归您 The universe, yours.
至于人类除了灰飞湮灭还能有什么下场? And the humans, what can they do but burn?
所有人员注意 All personnel,
疏散命令已确认
the evacuation order has been confirmed.
联合暗能量任务西区飞马计划
到底什么情况? How bad is it?
问题就是我们也不知道
That's the problem, sir. We don't know.
塞尔维格博士观测到四小时前宇宙魔方能量爆发一次
Dr.Selvig read an energy surge from the Tesseract four hours ago.
NASA没准许塞尔维格进入测试阶段
NASA didn't authorise Selvig to go to test phase.
他没在测试他根本就不在实验室里
He wasn't testing it. He wasn't even in the room.
这是魔方自发行为 Spontaneous event.
魔方自行启动?
It just turned itself on?
现在它的能量等级呢?
Where are the energy levels now?
不断上升塞尔维格控制不了我们就下令疏散了
Climbing. When Selvig couldn't shut it down, we ordered evac.
全部撤离还要多久?
Freedom.
自由是弥天大谎
Freedom is life's great lie.
摆脱了它你才能真正体会到 Once you accept that, in your heart,
什么才是平静
you will know peace.
说得好"平静"
Yeah, you say"peace",
我觉得你说反了吧
I kind of think you mean the other thing.
长官弗瑞指挥官在拖时间 Sir, Director Fury is stalling.
这个地方马上要爆炸了 This place is about to blow
上面几百尺的土层塌下来
and drop a hundred feet of rock on us.
他打算把我们活埋了 He means to bury us.
以前的法老也这么干 Like the pharaohs of old.
他说得对通道正在崩坏
He's right. The portal is collapsing in on itself.
两分钟内再不走我们就得丧命于此
We've got maybe two minutes before this goes critical.好吧
Well, then.
我需要这些车
I need these vehicles.
他是谁?-他们没告诉我
- Who's that?- They didn't tell me.
特工希尔! Hill!
能收到吗? Do you copy?
巴顿叛变了
Barton has turned.
他们拿到宇宙魔方了!堵住他们!
They have the Tesseract! Shut them down!
好快走吧别管了快走! Okay, let's go. No, leave it. Go!
楼上没人了长官你快走
We're clear upstairs, sir. You need to go.
指挥官?
Director?
弗瑞指挥官能收到吗? Director Fury, do you copy?
宇宙魔方落入敌方手中
The Tesseract is with a hostile force.
有人员伤亡希尔你呢? I have men down. Hill?
许多人被埋住了
A lot of men still under.
不知道有几人生还
I don't know how many survivors.
通知所有人
Sound a general call.
我要所有未参与救援的人员
I want every living soul not working rescue
去找那个手提箱
looking for that briefcase.明白
Roger that.
科尔森我们回基地进入7级警戒
Coulson, get back to base. This is a Level Seven.
这意味着
求你了 Please.
下次该先把钱收了
You should've got paid up front, Banner.
我说对于一个 You know, for a man
应该避免压力的人而言
who's supposed to be avoiding stress
你真是选错了落脚的地方
you picked a hell of a place to settle.
逃避压力不是关键
Avoiding stress isn't the secret.
那该如何?练瑜伽? Then what is it? Yoga?
你帮我带到郊区来真够聪明的
You brought me to the edge of the city. Smart.
我猜这儿已经被包围了吧
I assume the whole place is surrounded.
只有你和我 Just you and me.
还有你那位小影后? And your actress buddy?
她也是特工吗?这么早就入伙了? Is she a spy, too? They start that young?
我当初也是 I did.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我叫娜塔莎·罗曼诺夫 Natasha Romanoff.
你是来杀我的吗罗曼诺夫小姐? Are you here to kill me, Ms.Romanoff?
这样事情会闹得很不愉快的
Because that's not going to work out for everyone.
不当然不是我代表神盾局来的
No, of course not. I'm here on behalf of S.H.I.E.L.D.
神盾局
S.H.I.E.L.D.
他们怎么找到我的? How did they find me?
我们从没跟丢过博士 We never lost you, Doctor.
只是保持距离罢了 We've kept our distance.
也帮助过你不受他方势力
Even helped keep some other interested parties
的骚扰
off your scent.
为什么? Why?
尼克·弗瑞好像很信任你 Nick Fury seems to trust you.
我们现在需要你挺身而出
But now we need you to come in.
如果我拒绝呢? What if I say no?
我会说服你 I'll persuade you.
那如果我的另一面说不呢?
And what if the other guy says no?
他安分守己已经一年多了
You've been more than a year without an incident.
我想他不会打破平静的
I don't think you want to break that streak.
可不是每次我都能控制住的
Well, I don't every time get what I want.
这不是复仇者
This isn't about the Avengers.
我们看到了名单 We've seen the list.
你手下有世界顶级的秘密安全部队
You're running the world's greatest covert security network
你却要把人类的安危和命运
and you're going to leave the fate of the human race
交给一群怪物
to a handful of freaks.
我没想交给谁
I'm not leaving anything to anyone.
我们需要一个应急部队 We need a response team.
他们可能性格孤僻甚至有缺陷
These people may be isolated, unbalanced even
但我相信正确指引下这是一支好队伍
but I believe with the right push they can be exactly what we need.
你相信? You believe?
胜仗不是靠直觉指挥官
War isn't won by sentiment, Director.
不靠的是士兵
No, it's won by soldiers.
时间不多了
There's not enough time.
必须把它抛下水!
I got to put her in the water!
你不会孤单的 You won't be alone.天呐
Oh, my God.
这人还活着!
This guy is still alive!
睡不着?
Trouble sleeping?
我睡了70年了长官已经睡够了
I slept for 70 years, sir. I think I've had my fill.
那你应该出去转转开心点看看世界
Then you should be out, celebrating, seeing the world.
我昏迷时我们在打仗
When I went under, the world was at war.
我醒来后他们说我们赢了 I wake up, they say we won.
但他们没说我们丢了什么 They didn't say what we lost.
一路走来确实有些错误
We've made some mistakes along the way.
最近也有个
Some, very recently.
你是带着任务来的长官?
Are you here with a mission, sir?是的 I am.
想要让我重返世界?
Trying to get me back in the world?
是去拯救它 Trying to save it.
九头蛇组织的秘密武器 HYDRA'S secret weapon.
他们找你的时候
Howard Stark fished that out of the ocean
一代钢铁侠从深海里捞上来的 when he was looking for you.
他想法和我们一样
He thought what we think.
好吧那... Well, then...
就这么说定了注意安全 Square deal. Fly safe.
认真工作哦 Work hard.
你能送我去拉呱迪亚机场吗?
So, any chance you're driving by LaGuardia?
我可以送你过去-太好了 I can drop you.- Fantastic.
诶我说
I want to hear
那个大提琴女你俩还好着么? about the cellist. Is that still a thing?
她回波兰去了
She moved back to Portland.
什么?讨厌! What? Boo!
离基地还有四十分钟长官
We're about 40 minutes out from home base, sir.
这个班纳博士想复制博士在我身上用的药?
So, this Dr Banner was trying to replicate the serum they used on me?
很多人都想
A lot of people were.
你是世界上第一个超级英雄
You were the world's first superhero.
班纳觉得伽马射线可能是解开
Banner thought gamma radiation might hold the key to unlocking
艾斯金博士的配方的关键 Erskine's original formula.
他没成功对吧?
Didn't really go his way, did it?确实
Not so much.
不变身时他就像霍金
When he's not that thing, though, the guy's like a Stephen Hawking.
就是说他很聪明
He's like a smart person.
我得说 I gotta say,
正式见到你真是非常荣幸
it's an honour to meet you officially.
之前也见过
I've sort of met you. I mean,
你沉睡时我看过你
I watched you while you were sleeping.
我是说他们把你 I mean, I was present
从冰层里救起的时候我在场
while you were unconscious from the ice.
对于我来说能跟你
You know, it's really just a huge honour
同船真是莫大的荣幸... to have you on board this...
我希望我能胜任
I hope I'm the man for the job.
哦那必须的
Oh, you are. Absolutely.
我们把制服改了改
We made some modifications to the uniform.
我自己加了些设计进去 I had a little design input.
制服?
The uniform?
星条啥的会不会
Aren't the stars and stripes a little
动力装置已达到峰值
Power plant performing at capacity.
准备就绪 We are clear.
引擎全开
All engines operating.
神盾局193.6号紧急协议已实行
S.H.I.E.L.D. Emergency Protocol 193.6 in effect.
已达到预定高度长官-好 We Are at level, sir.- Good.
隐形吧 Let's vanish.
启动模拟反光板
Engage retro-reflection panels.
反光板已启动
Reflection panels engaged.各位
Gentlemen.
博士感谢你的光临
Doctor, thank you for coming.
感谢你友好的邀请
Thanks for asking nicely.
那我要在这里待多久? So, how long am I staying?
等我们夺回宇宙魔方
Once we get our hands on the Tesseract,
你就自由了
you're in the wind.
那你们进展如何?
Where are you with that?
我们正在扫描全球所有
We're sweeping every wirelessly accessible
无线摄像头
camera on the planet.
手机笔记本电脑... Cell phones, laptops...
只要连得上卫星就都是我们的眼线
If it's connected to a satellite, it's eyes and ears for us.
就这样还是来不及
That's still not gonna find them in time.
你们得缩小搜索范围
You have to narrow your field.
你能调用多少光谱分析仪?
How many spectrometers do you have access to?
你需要多少?-那联系所有的实验室吧
How many Are there?- Call every lab you know.
让他们把光谱分析仪放到房顶
Tell them to put the spectrometers on the roof
校准到搜索伽马射线
and calibrate them for gamma rays.
我会用聚群识别草拟出跟踪算法
I'll rough out a tracking algorithm, basic cluster recognition.
这样起码可以排除几个区域
At least we could rule out a few places.
有我工作的地方吗?
Do you have somewhere for me to work?
罗曼诺夫特工 Agent Romanoff,
麻烦你带班纳博士去他的实验室好吗?
could you show Dr Banner to his laboratory, please?
你会喜欢的博士那儿设备齐全
You're gonna love it, Doc. We got all the toys.
把这个放到那边 Put it over there.
你从哪找来的这些人?
Where did you find all these people?
神盾局从来不缺敌人博士
S.H.I.E.L.D. has no shortage of enemies, Doctor.
这就是你要找的东西? Is this the stuff you need?
对铱
Yeah, iridium.
陨石里就有能形成反质子
It's found in meteorites. It forms anti-protons.
这东西可不好找
It's very hard to get hold of.
神盾局知道你需要它就更难了
Especially if S.H.I.E.L.D. knows you need it.
一时糊涂嘛
Well, I didn't know.
你来啦! Hey!
宇宙魔方教会我好多
The Tesseract has shown me so much.
不只是知识是真理
It's more than knowledge. It's truth.
我知道 I know.
你看到了什么巴顿特工?
What did it show you, Agent Barton?
我的下一个目标 My next target.
要我做什么
Tell me what you need.
声东击西
I need a distraction.
还有一颗眼珠 And an eyeball.
我是说要是太麻烦的话
I mean, if it's not too much trouble.
没没不麻烦 No, no. It's fine.
是套典藏版 It's a vintage set.
我搜集了几年才集齐
It took me a couple of years to collect them all.
九成新 Near mint.
边角有点磨损但是...
Slight foxing around the edges, but...
复仇者联盟蓝牙耳机使用说明
复仇者联盟蓝牙耳机使用说明:
1、长按蓝牙耳机的开关;
2、打开手机桌面的设置,在设置页面点击设备连接;
3、进入蓝牙界面后,找到蓝牙点击连接;
4、弹出的配对框中选择配对即可连接蓝牙耳机。
蓝牙是一种支持设备短距离通信(一般是10m之内)的无线电技术,能在包括移动电话、PDA、无线耳机、笔记本电脑、相关外设等众多设备之间进行无线信息交换。